For all new patients, please complete the following forms in advance and bring them to your appointment.
Please bring the following to your scheduled appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Photo ID
- A list of current prescription and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking (please include your dose and frequency)
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Recent X-rays or other test results related to your condition
- Registration and history forms
- All Blue Cross
- First Health/Coventry Network
- Healthcare Networks of America
- Integrated Health Plans
- NPPN Network
- Office of Group Benefits
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
- GEHA/PPO USA
- United Health Care
- Universal Healthcare
Tulane Doctors Neurosciences in Covington and Metairie accepts most major insurance plans, however, please call our office 985-951-3222 (Covington) or 504-503-7001 (Metairie) to verify that we still accept your insurance provider. It is also in your best interest to check your insurance plan’s provider list to be sure it permits you to be seen in our office. Please be aware that your insurance provider may require a referral letter from your primary care provider. It is the responsibility of the patient or guardian to pay any co-payments, and other charges not covered by your insurance provider.
Today, many insurance providers require pre-authorization, second surgical opinions, limitations on hospital days, etc. Please review the rules and limitations of your coverage and inform our office of any restrictions.
Contact our office for more information.